The Porter House

The Porter House was originally designed and built for Julius Wile and Sons as a wine warehouse and distribution facility in 1905. This innovative design included renovating the existing six-story building and reinforcing the structure to support a cantilevered four additional levels above. The new luxury condominium contrasts old with new and offers upscale amenities such as Jatoba hardwood floors, Feretti kitchen cabinetry with Viking appliances and honed white Carrera marble bathrooms.